Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ceremony Decor: Flowers at beginning of aisle and at altar. I would like to have 2-4 arrangements like this. I would like large urns lining the entrance of the aisle and also by the altar. This arrangement is beautiful but would be nice to add some pink and peach flowers in it.

martha stewart DIY crepe paper flowers
martha stewart DIY crepe paper flowers

Download whole gallery
Ceremony Decor: Flowers at beginning of aisle and at altar. I would like to have 2-4 arrangements like this. I would like large urns lining the entrance of the aisle and also by the altar. This arrangement is beautiful but would be nice to add some pink and peach flowers in it.
Ceremony Decor: Flowers at beginning of aisle and at altar.    I would like to have 2-4 arrangements like this. I would like large urns lining the entrance of the aisle and also by the altar. This arrangement is beautiful but would be nice to add some pink and peach flowers in it.

Download whole gallery
flower arrangements
flower arrangements

Download whole gallery
Some very easy D.I.Y flowers!
Some very easy D.I.Y flowers!

Download whole gallery
plumerias
plumerias

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment