Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Glue together expired light bulbs...I think this would reflect lights on a Christmas tree beautifully. Although it can stand on its own any time of the year too, I am sure...so clever!

snap dragons
snap dragons

Download whole gallery
Beautiful fall wedding
Beautiful fall wedding

Download whole gallery
Candle centerpiece
Candle centerpiece

Download whole gallery
Glue together expired light bulbs...I think this would reflect lights on a Christmas tree beautifully. Although it can stand on its own any time of the year too, I am sure...so clever!
Glue together expired light bulbs...I think this would reflect lights on a Christmas tree beautifully.  Although it can stand on its own any time of the year too, I am sure...so clever!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment